Bik-ki Wong > Myerson Solicitors LLP > Altrincham, England > Lawyer Profile
Myerson Solicitors LLP Offices
20 BARRINGTON ROAD
- Go to...
Wills, Trusts & Probate
Partner & Head of Wills, Trusts & Probate department
Bik-ki has years of experience dealing with high net worth individuals as well as those whose have more complicated circumstances or those with mental capacity issues and is known for her friendly and professional manner as well as her ability to communicate complex issues simply.
Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Solicitors For The Elderly (SFE)
Bik-ki studied law at the University of Liverpool and completed her training contract at Stephensons Solicitors.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Myerson Solicitors LLP specialises in advising high-net-worth individuals on estate planning, providing assistance on complex matters ranging from the establishment of Family Investment Companies to clients with significant overseas assets. The team also works on the administration of multijurisdictional estates, including some involving unusual assets. Bik-ki Wong leads the team and has a broad practice in this area. Clara Staunton was promoted to partner in September 2020, while Amanda Freeman retired in August 2020.
- Leading individuals - North West > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - North West > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate