Simon Edwards > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Dispute Insolvency & Resolution
Aaron & Partners’ senior partner Simon Edwards is recognised as a persuasive and a skilled negotiator, and a proven problem solver, with a wide knowledge and experience of law and business. He works in the Commercial, Insolvency, Commercial Litigation and Corporate fields.
A creative and lateral thinker, he has a clear focus and a practical, commercial way of dealing with clients’ issues. Simon’s analytical approach identifies the client’s objective and generates a strategy to achieve it; that includes thinking how an opponent will approach the issue.
As legal advisor to the United Kingdom Warehousing Association (UKWA) since 1988 he has drafted the UKWA standard conditions for logistics. He is a Fellow of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3) and a member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association and Solicitors Assistance Scheme.
Simon was educated at Manchester Grammar School and University College London. When he’s not helping clients solve their problems he enjoys cars, motorcycles, walking and reading. He speaks French and basic Spanish.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery