Rob Salisbury > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Planning, Environment, Energy and Regulatory Laws
Rob has been a lawyer in North Wales for over 40 years and has specialised in many aspects of Law during that time; such as gaming and liquor licensing, criminal law, planning appeals, business tenancies; acquisition and sale of SME’s.
In recent years Rob has been advising clients on strategies for regularising their businesses in readiness for retirement or sale, or handing on to their families or employees.
As the senior partner of his firm for 38 years he was responsible for the running of the business and this has enabled him to advise his clients on running their own businesses.
Rob is very involved in the business community and served as chairman of both the North Wales Committee of the CBI and thereafter as Chairman of the Full Welsh Regional Council of the CBI both for periods of 2 years. He was also president of the Chester and North Wales Law Society in 2000.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery