Barry Holland > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Licensing & Food Law
For over 30 years Barry has specialised in licensing law, acting for national companies as well as operators in the liquor and betting industries, with a significant amount of work in the regulatory side of food manufacturing and retailing.
Barry has appeared in almost every magistrates court in England and Wales, and is an able and experienced advocate. He has assisted a major supermarket chain in formalising its due diligence policy, and, at the other end of the scale, helped a major betting client with the only online game ever set up with Camelot on the National Lottery terminals.
Barry was a founder member of the Food Law Group and served as chairman for several years. He is now a member of the committee. He is also a Notary Public, having joined the Notaries Society Council in 2008.
Given that licensing problems arise outside office hours on occasions, Barry is available by mobile phone at evenings and weekends to assist with such emergencies.
Solicitor and Notary Public. Visiting Professor at Chester University. Council member and former chairman (and founder member) of the Food Law Group. Council Member and past President (2013-15) of the Notary Society
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery