Tim Culpin > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Planning, Environment, Energy and Regulatory Laws
Tim qualified in 1994 having trained with Aaron & Partners. He is a second career lawyer, having previously served as Master in the Merchant Navy. This background allows Tim to apply the law in a practical manner, tailoring solutions to fit his clients’ business needs.
Since 1994, Tim has advised on all aspects of regulatory law and compliance management systems, with a particular speciality in road transport law.
He is an experienced advocate in both the Magistrates’ Court and at Traffic Commissioners’ Public Inquiries. He has built up significant experience in dealing with regulatory authorities on behalf of his clients, reviewing existing compliance management systems and providing practical advice on updating and improving those systems.
Tim is available to clients via our 24-hour helpline.
Aaron & Partners LLP handles a wide ambit of mandates for transport operators. Although the firm is particularly known for its regulatory work, it also advises on commercial matters. and assists with drafting and litigating warehousing contracts. In addition, it acts for clients on the acquisition, disposal and financing of transport businesses. David Harries heads up the regulatory sub-team, which provides strategic compliance advice and represents clients at public inquiries. Tim Culpin leads the practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy, project finance and PFI
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery