Lisa Moncur > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Lisa joined Aaron & Partners in October 2016 having spent 20 years as a commercial property solicitor in private practice in Manchester and Altrincham and in-house for Lloyds Pharmacy Limited.
On joining Aaron & Partners Lisa was appointed Registrar to the Diocese of Chester and legal secretary to the Bishop of Chester and provides advice on ecclesiastical matters, including property transfers for PCCs and other charities.
With experience in acting for landlords and tenants, developers and in estate management, Lisa thrives when dealing with complex problems, always on the look out for the most effective solution for her clients and enjoys the client contact her role as Diocesan Registrar gives.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Aaron & Partners LLP stands out for its expertise across ecclesiastical property and charity land work. The education, utilities, food and retail sectors are also key areas of focus, and it is also instructed on renewable energy and waste management mandates. The team is active on commercial and residential development matters and is experienced in agricultural land and estates work. Team head Simon Ellis frequently handles commercial property instructions and is experienced in the utilities and charities sectors. Emma McGlinchey, who joined in 2018 from Knights plc, acts for retail and food sector clients. Senior associate Lisa Moncur is ‘first-rate‘ and is experienced in diocesan work.
- Rising stars - North West > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery