Rhiannon Edwards > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Wills, Trusts and Tax Laws
Rhiannon joined Aaron & Partners in May 2018 from a long-established Chester firm where she qualified as a solicitor in March 2016.
Rhiannon specialises in contentious trust and probate work, assisting partner James Wallace with the resolution of estate and trust disputes.
She also provides advice to high-net worth individuals and families on all aspects of estate planning, Will writing and Powers of Attorney.
Rhiannon is an affiliate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and is working towards her Diploma to attain full membership.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery