David Mann > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
Dispute Resolution & Insolvency Partner
David solves problems mainly for corporate clients, but also carries out work for some private individuals. This workload is divided between getting clients out of difficult situations and preventing clients getting into difficult situations.
David’s experience in different fields enables him to provide solutions for clients that are rounded and commercially focused. His primary concern is always to deliver value to his clients and advice that is easy to understand and action.
He is a specialist litigator advising clients in relation to high value High Court/Court of Appeal disputes and has dealt with a number of international/cross-border matters. However, the experience he has gained from advising on cases that have turned into a dispute is valued by clients who need advice about how to avoid them.
A good deal of David’s work is in relation to contracts, companies, partnerships and negligence – but he also advises in relation to contentious probate matters. He most enjoys handling complex cases with multiple issues requiring excellent legal knowledge and the ability to produce creative solutions.
David is also a solicitor advocate and he regularly appears in High Court cases against barristers.
North West > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North WestWithin: Next Generation Partners -
Aaron & Partners LLP is adept at handling disputes relating to shareholders, partnerships, corporate transactions, contracts, restrictive covenants, property and professional negligence, and the firm has recently begun to secure roles on an increasing amount of international cases. Clients come from a variety of sectors including energy, transport and warehousing. Nick Clarke heads the team; David Mann and John Devoy are also recommended. Stephen Taylor joined as partner from Beswicks.
- Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Dispute resolution
- Next Generation Partners - North West > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery