Jamie Hawley > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial
Corporate & Commercial Senior Associate
Jamie has experience in advising owner-managed businesses and SMEs across many business sectors on a wide range of corporate matters, including acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and general company law issues. In addition, he has experience of acting for banks and financial institutions on acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
Jamie also advises clients on a variety of commercial contracts such as agency agreements, distribution agreements and supply contracts, as well as in relation to e-commerce issues.
Jamie was educated at the University of Leeds, where he studied law, and BPP Law School, also in Leeds.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Aaron & Partners LLP‘s Chester-based corporate and commercial team focuses on the Manchester, Cheshire and North Wales regions, as well as working with national and overseas clients. Clients include owner managed businesses (OMBs), venture capitalists, banks and angel investors. Areas of expertise include commercial and corporate transactions, acquisitions and commercial sales contracts. Stuart Scott-Goldstone heads the team; senior partner Simon Edwards and newly-promoted partner Jamie Hawley are also recommended. The firm recently expanded by opening an office at Manchester’s Airport City.
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Next Generation Partners - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery