Joanna Tarne > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Wills, Trusts & Tax Laws
Joanna joined Aaron & Partners in 2004 after qualifying as a solicitor in North Wales.
Joanna specialises in Court of Protection work, including applications for deputyship and ancillary orders, including statutory will, gift and trust applications. Joanna also advises on lasting powers of attorney and existing enduring powers of attorney, including the registration of both. In addition, Joanna prepares wills and also practices in the administration of inheritance taxable estates together with the administration of trusts.
Joanna is qualified as a full member of STEP (The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners). She is also a member of SFE (Solicitors for the Elderly) and is the secretary of the SFE Cheshire and Staffordshire regional branch.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery