Rowena Ridgway > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Wills, Trusts & Tax Laws
Rowena specialises in advising clients where there are concerns regarding mental capacity. The incapacitated client can be of any age and will require specialist advice to take into account their individual circumstances.
Rowena deals with applications to the Court of Protection to appoint individuals as deputies for relatives or friends who lack the mental capacity to manage their own financial affairs. She deals with both contentious and non-contentious applications for the making of statutory wills and statutory gifts, and can advise on objecting to an application.
In addition, Rowena assists clients with nursing fee planning and lasting powers of attorney (LPAs), together with preparing wills, setting up trusts, and the tax-efficient giving away of assets.
Rowena advises clients in relation to all aspects of the post-death estate administration process including applying for the grant, dealing with inheritance tax issues and the income tax affairs of the estate, together with advising on the use of post-death variations.
Rowena assists charitable bodies in registering as charities at the Charity Commission, and currently advises a number of charities with their general charity administrative and legal issues.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery