Stuart Scott-Goldstone > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial Law
Partner & Head of the Corporate & Commercial team
Stuart is a Partner in Aaron & Partners LLP and heads the Corporate & Commercial team. Stuart has experience in all aspects of corporate and commercial law. His specialist areas are corporate finance transactions (including company acquisitions and disposals and venture capital investment) and corporate reorganisations and restructuring. He also advises on share option and incentive schemes and has particular expertise in the technology, renewable energy and care sectors.
Stuart studied at Christ’s College, Cambridge and The College of Law, Chester, before training and qualifying as a solicitor at a national law firm in Manchester. He also holds an MBA in entrepreneurship from Manchester Business School.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Aaron & Partners LLP‘s workload includes equity and debt investments, corporate finance transactions, restructurings and sales and acquisitions. Stuart Scott-Goldstone, an expert in the technology, support services and renewable energy sectors, heads the department which also includes Jamie Hawley; his key strengths encompass join ventures and general company law issues, among other corporate matters. The firm is a member of the International Advisory Group and is active on a range of cross-border matters, including many which relate to the US. In a recent highlight, the team acted for the shareholders of Roadway Civil Engineering & Surfacing Ltd on its £13.5m sale to Breedon.
Aaron & Partners LLP‘s team, which is led by Stuart Scott-Goldstone, generates work from large local businesses (and their owners), as well as national and international businesses. Hugh Strickland and Stuart Haynes are notable individuals in the group, which advises clients on M&A, MBOs, general company law matters and commercial contracts.
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery