Stuart Scott-Goldstone > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Corporate & Commercial Law
Partner & Head of the Corporate & Commercial team
Stuart is a Partner in Aaron & Partners LLP and heads the Corporate & Commercial team. Stuart has experience in all aspects of corporate and commercial law. His specialist areas are corporate finance transactions (including company acquisitions and disposals and venture capital investment) and corporate reorganisations and restructuring. He also advises on share option and incentive schemes and has particular expertise in the technology, renewable energy and care sectors.
Stuart studied at Christ’s College, Cambridge and The College of Law, Chester, before training and qualifying as a solicitor at a national law firm in Manchester. He also holds an MBA in entrepreneurship from Manchester Business School.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Aaron & Partners LLP‘s Chester-based corporate and commercial team focuses on the Manchester, Cheshire and North Wales regions, as well as working with national and overseas clients. Clients include owner managed businesses (OMBs), venture capitalists, banks and angel investors. Areas of expertise include commercial and corporate transactions, acquisitions and commercial sales contracts. Stuart Scott-Goldstone heads the team; senior partner Simon Edwards and newly-promoted partner Jamie Hawley are also recommended. The firm recently expanded by opening an office at Manchester’s Airport City.
Aaron & Partners LLP is a popular choice for businesses looking for corporate and commercial advice across Shropshire, Mid-Wales and Staffordshire. Stuart Scott-Goldstone, who heads up the team, has experience in M&A, disposals, MBOs and commercial contracts.
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery