Chris Mitchell > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution and Insolvency
Chris is an associate solicitor in the Dispute Resolution & Insolvency team and has over 12 years’ experience, including 9 years with Addleshaw Goddard.
He advises on commercial issues arising from contracts, company law, banking, restructuring and dispute resolution.
His experience covers transactional work (eg. sales and purchases of businesses and assets out of insolvency) as well as document heavy litigation.
His disputes experience includes 3 cases at Court of Appeal level and a Supreme Court decision which is the leading authority on the defence of limitation for directors faced with breach of duty claims, as well as many mediations to explore settlement as an alternative to the court.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery