Katie Hughes-Beddows > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Katie is a Solicitor in the firm’s Family department after successfully completing a training contract with the firm in December 2018.
Katie supports and advises clients experiencing a wide range of issues relating to a relationship breakdown to include divorce, separation, children arrangements and financial matters.
Katie graduated from the University of Liverpool after obtaining a 2.1 BA (Honours) degree in Sociology.
She then went onto study the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law in which she was awarded with a Distinction. In early 2018, Katie was nominated for a Family Law Award, known as the Peter Clark prize, as recognition of the high mark she received in her family law exams whilst at the University of Law.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery