Lorraine Saunders > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Family Law Partner
Lorraine has extensive experience in dealing with and advising upon all aspects of matrimonial and family law, primarily divorce cases and medium to high financial settlements. These cases are often technically complex and involve diverse business/personal assets.
Lorraine also deals with children issues, including residence and contact applications, cohabitation disputes and agreements and prenuptial agreements.
Business people and fellow professionals represent a large proportion of Lorraine’s client base. Her attention to detail and clear, robust, yet empathetic approach has ensured that many of her referrals result from recommendations by previous clients.
Lorraine is a committee member of the Cheshire branch of Resolution – the nationwide association of lawyers committed to amicable resolution of family and matrimonial disputes.
Lorraine has degrees in law (University of Sheffield) and humanities (University of Ulster), and has also studied history and American constitutional law at the University of North Carolina.
North West > Private client > Family
The family team at Aaron & Partners LLP have a ‘depth of knowledge‘ and are ‘very proactive‘ in their dealings with clients, which include business owners, professionals, sportsmen, land owners and wealthy retirees. The team is led by the ‘excellent‘ Richard Barge who heads the Chester office and regularly works on high value and complex matters including nuptial agreements. The ‘very reliable‘ Lorraine Saunders is another name to note, specialising in high-net-worth cases including offshore trusts and complex financial agreements. Senior associate Simon Mawdsley is also well regarded.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery