Simon Mawdsley > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Simon acts for clients in all aspects of relationship breakdowns including divorce, resolution of financial matters, civil partnerships, cohabitation disputes, pre- and post-marital agreements, injunctions, and children matters.
Simon understands that the breakdown of a relationship is a difficult and stressful period for clients, and therefore offers support and advice to ensure the best possible outcome for the client. He works with each client to manage the case at the right pace for them.
Simon is a member of Resolution, the nationwide association of lawyers committed to amicable resolution of family and matrimonial disputes.
Simon was educated on the Isle of Man before attending the University of Liverpool to study history. Simon completed the graduate diploma in law at BPP Manchester and qualified as a solicitor in 2010.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Headed up by the ‘excellent and dedicated‘ Richard Barge, Aaron & Partners LLP’s family practice primarily deals with the financial aspects of relationship breakdowns, acting for a variety of business owners, professionals, sportsmen, landowners, beneficiaries of trusts and wealthy retirees. The team specialises in drafting and advising on complex marital agreements, including pre-nuptial, post-nuptial and separation agreements. Lorraine Saunders and senior associate Simon Mawdsley are also noted for their expertise in this space.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery