Katherine Livesey > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Katherine specialises in all financial aspects of relationship breakdowns, such as separation and divorce, as well as disputes arising from the separation of cohabitants. She also advises on private children law matters for parents and grandparents, most particularly issues regarding residence and contact.
Katherine is a Senior Associate in our Family team with over 13 years experience in family law.
Katherine approaches all her cases in a sensitive, pragmatic and commercial manner. She understands the emotional strain of any family breakdown and, therefore, endeavours to resolve matters without the need to attend court.
If court intervention is required then Katherine will provide support and guidance to her clients during this process. She promotes wealth protection measures such as cohabitation and pre/post-nuptial agreement which allow clients to have control and certainty over their financial position in the event of a relationship breakdown.
Katherine is a member of Resolution, the national organisation of family lawyers.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery