Michael Redston > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Michael joined Aaron & Partners in August 2018 as a newly qualified Employment solicitor.
He worked as a paralegal and trainee solicitor at a large international insurance law firm, before choosing to focus on a more commercial approach where he can foster strong business relationships with clients.
Michael supports the more senior members of the Employment Law team with a wide range of contentious and non-contentious matters whilst he is developing his expertise and practice. He has experience in providing practical and concise advice to a wide range of clients from insurers to HR managers and Managing Directors to employees.
Michael graduated from Oxford University with an undergraduate degree in English Literature in 2001 and thereafter pursued a career as a professional actor. After a change of career, Michael achieved a distinction on the LPC from the College of Law in Chester in 2013.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery