Paul Hennity > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Paul joined the Employment Team at Aaron & Partners as Assistant Solicitor in February 2018.
Paul provides pragmatic and commercial advice to both employers and employees. He has experience in dealing with claims in the employment tribunal and negotiating settlement agreements. He also deals with non-contentious matters including preparing employment contracts, staff policies and company handbooks.
He has a real understanding of the day to day problems which can arise in the workplace and provides advice in concise and approachable manner.
Paul graduated from University of Liverpool with a degree in Law & Spanish in 2010 and completed his LPC at the College of Law in Chester in 2012, achieving a distinction. He was awarded the Employment Law Prize for attaining the highest mark that year.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery