Bryony Cook > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution & Insolvency Law
Bryony undertook her training contract with Aaron & Partners, which included a seat in Corporate and Commercial, before qualifying into the Dispute Resolution and Insolvency team in March 2015. Bryony became an Associate in August 2017.
Bryony deals with a broad range of commercial disputes for a variety of clients including debt recovery, breach of contract, shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims and other general commercial and insolvency litigation.
Bryony studied at King’s College London (law) and the University of Law, Chester, before joining Aaron & Partners in July 2012 as a legal assistant/paralegal in the Employment team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery