Joseph Fletcher-Hunt > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Joseph acts for clients on a wide range of real estate and property matters, including sales and purchases of land and buildings, mortgages and refinancing (working for both banks and borrowers), easements and property rights and the granting, renewal and variation of leases and tenancies.
Joseph works with clients to provide straightforward and pragmatic advice and commercially-focused solutions.
Joseph has been awarded a Fellowship of the Agricultural Law Association (ALA), the associations’ “badge of excellence”.
Joseph grew up Chester and graduated from Durham University with a Law degree.
Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association
Joseph graduated from Durham University with a Law degree
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery