Mark Davies > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution & Insolvency Law
Mark advises Insolvency Practitioners on a national level in relation to insolvency cases. He also advises unsecured creditors in relation to their claims in insolvent estates.
When acting for Insolvency Practitioners it is generally in the recovery of assets for the benefit of the insolvent estate.
When acting for creditors it is to ensure that their claim is lodged and to maximise the dividend return . When acting for creditors this is a free service.
Mark has been specialising in insolvency cases for 26 years and is a full member of R3, The Association of Business Recovery Professionals.
Mark regularly chairs and speaks at conferences convened by R3 or insolvency practitioner regulatory bodies.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery