HU Renhao > Huang & Huang Co. Law Firm > Guangzhou, China > Lawyer Profile
Huang & Huang Co. Law Firm Offices
Rm. 3501, 35/F, R&F Well Center
No.180 Jiangnan Avenue (M.)
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Ship collision, salvage and salvage at sea, oil pollution, marine insurance, cargo claim, charter party disputes, personal injury and loss of life at sea
Mr. Hu deals with predominantly ship collision, salvage and salvage at sea, oil pollution, marine insurance, cargo claim, charter party disputes, personal injury and loss of life at sea.
He has advised on a great number of major collision claims, and is highly experienced in all phases of related work, particularly accident investigation, evidence preservation, exchange of security, wreck removal, oil pollution prevention, liability and claim analysis and resolution through whether negotiation or court proceedings.
1. Represented the insurer of a costal bulk carrier in various claims with a combined value of RMB33 million arising from her collision with a Panama-registered vehicles carrier;
2. Represented the owners and insurers of an container carrier in claims with a combined value of RMB31 million arising from collision between her and a bulk carrier which resulted in damage to both vessels and oil spill;
3. Represented the insurer of a bulk carrier a RMB30 million claim concerning the constitution of a limitation fund following collision with an oil carrier.
4. Represented the P&I Club of a Liberia-registered bulk carrier in a RMB10 million claim from a port operator in Qinzhou for damage to shore crane;
5. Represented the insurer of a bulk carrier in RMB17 million claim arising from the vessel’s sinking on its own off Zhuhai;
6. Represented COSCO Shipping Logistics in a RMB1.76 million claim concerning voyage charterparty;
7. Represented a shipping company in a RMB1.58 million claim for breach of seafarer employment contract;
8. Represented the insurer in a RMB1.3 million subrogated claim against a logistics company concerning marine cargo.
Chinese (Mandarin), English
2016: Dalian Maritime University / Master’s degree in maritime law
2011: Dalian Maritime University / Bachelor’s degree in navigation technology