ZHANG Fan > Huang & Huang Co. Law Firm > Guangzhou, China > Lawyer Profile
Huang & Huang Co. Law Firm Offices
Rm. 3501, 35/F, R&F Well Center
No.180 Jiangnan Avenue (M.)
- Firm Profile
- Go to...
Ship ownership, cargo claims, ship chartering, collision, oil pollution at sea, marine insurance, personal injury and loss of life at sea, logistics transportation, financing and corporate contracts, etc.
Ms. ZHANG Fan has experienced in diversified legal affairs with handling predominantly disputes related to ship ownership, cargo claims, ship chartering, collision, oil pollution at sea, marine insurance, personal injury and loss of life at sea, logistics transportation, financing and corporate contracts. She was co-lead counsel in maritime cases selected into Top 10 Typical Cases of the Year by Guangzhou Maritime Court and won the Annual Achievement Award by Guangzhou Lawyer Association in 2020. She once worked for a large state-owned port group, engaged in port cargo source development and route development.
1. Represented the insurer of an oceangoing fish carrier in a USD 3 million claim for oil pollution liability;
2. Represented the owner and P&I Club of a Hong Kong registered bulk carrier in a RMB30 million claim for heat damage to soybean cargo;
3. Represented the owner of a Vietnamese general cargo carrier in a RMB13 million salvage claim following her grounding;
4. Represented the P&I Club of a Togo-registered general cargo carrier in a RMB34.6 million claim for oil pollution prevention costs;
5. Represented the owner and P&I Club of a Cayman Islands registered crude oil tanker in a RMB 5 million claim for short delivery;
6. Represented the P&I Club of a container carrier in collision claims amounting to RMB3.9 million;
7. Represented the client in the enforcement proceeding before PRC court against the asset of a Hong Kong registered company (Matter value: over RMB3 million);
8. Represented the insurer of a bulk carrier in a RMB3.5 million claim arising from her sinking;
9. Represented the owner and P&I Club of a crude oil carrier flying the flag of Marshall Islands in a USD3 million claim for oil migration and contamination.
Chinese (Mandarin), English
- Secretary general of Maritime and Aviation Law Committee of Guangzhou Lawyers Association
- Member of the first Talent Pool of Leading Lawyers in Foreign-related Matters of Guangzhou Lawyers Association
- Member of the Talent Pool of Rising Stars in Foreign-related Matters of Guangdong Lawyers Association
- Mediator at the Mediation Center of Guangzhou Lawyers Association.
She was awarded the honorary title of “Outstanding Committee Member of The Year” in 2020.
LLM in international law from Shanghai Maritime University