Mrs Marie-Hélène Tonnellier > OYAT > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
164 rue du
- Go to...
Mrs Marie-Hélène Tonnellier
Digital / IP
Marie-Hélène Tonnellier is the head of the Digital/IP department and advises on IT projects, in
particular those related to the digital transformation strategy of companies, in the context of
technological litigation, on issues related to new technologies (artificial intelligence, drones, robots,
blockchain, etc.) and to personal and/or public data, as well as in the context of e-commerce projects.
She teaches in the Master 2 Digital Law program at the University of Paris-Saclay.
Marie-Hélène worked as a partner at Latournerie Wolfrom for 23 years, after having worked for one
year in London and 9 years at Moquet Borde et Jeantet.
french - English
- Lecturer at the University Paris XI-Saclay, Master Intellectual Property and Digital Law
- Lecturer at the HEAD school, Master Digital and Intellectual Property Law
- Former President of the IFCLA
- Member of the Board of Directors of AFDIT
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA)
- University of Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris I – Post graduate degree (DEA) in Business Law
- University of Panthéon-Assas Paris II – Post graduate degree (DESS) of Notary Law
- University of Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris I – Master’s Degree Droit des affaires
Lawyer Rankings(Firms to watch) (Firms to watch) (Firms to watch)
- Firms to watch - France > Industry focus: Telecoms
- Firms to watch - France > Industry focus: IT and internet