Raith Pickup > Mills & Reeve LLP > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
100 HILLS ROAD
- Go to...
Projects and construction.
Raith heads the projects and construction team. He advises bidders, lenders and public sector clients on a broad range of large defence, education, health and outsourcing projects. He is a national leader in student accomodation projects. He also heads Mills & Reeve’s aerospace and defence sector.
Trainee solicitor Streather & Co 1985-86; trainee solicitor Herbert Smith 1986-87; solicitor 1987-92; solicitor Mills & Reeve 1992-94; partner 1994.
Society of Construction Law.
Kings School Grantham; University of Oxford (1984 BA Jurisprudence).
Tennis and badminton.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The ‘very attentive and user-friendly‘ Mills & Reeve LLP has a substantial national education practice and large health group that are ‘honest, realistic and responsive at times when there is significant pressure‘. In Cambridge, Gary Attle is co-head of the education and research sector practice, in which the ‘approachable and positive‘ Duncan Astill has 20 years’ experience in public and regulatory law. Charity law partner Sarah Seed, construction specialist Raith Pickup, employment partner Stuart Craig and education group principal associate Poppy Short also play key roles. In Norwich, Stephen King and Natalie Wade are key partners in the health and care practice.
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Public sector > Public sector
- Public sector - East Anglia > Public sector
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector