Christine De Ferrars Green > Mills & Reeve LLP > Cambridge, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
100 HILLS ROAD
- Go to...
Christine De Ferrars Green
Partner, specialising in real estate development projects. Particular expertise in large scale residential projects and estate management/long-term stewardship schemes.
Trainee solicitor Gouldens (now Jones Day) 1987-89; solicitor Gouldens 1989-96; associate Coudert Brothers LLP 1996 -97; partner 1997-2001; partner Mills & Reeve LLP 2001.
Women in Property; British Property Federation; Town and Country Planning Association.
Croydon High School for Girls; University of York (1985 BA Hons History); 1986 Common Professional Examination; 1987 Law Society Finals Examination.
Archery and the reading re. social history of Tudor London
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Mills & Reeve LLP has ‘a solid dependable property practice offering an attractive supporting breadth of services‘. The firm has an 18-partner real estate practice across its office network, in which the Cambridge office plays a key role in national and cross-border transactions. The practice also handles high-profile regional matters, including the £96m purchase of Cambridge Retail Park for RPMI Railpen. Charles Staveley, who is head of the real estate investment group, is the lead partner in Cambridge. Michelle Cookson handles complex investment and development projects, Christine De Ferrars Green on strategic development projects, and Nick Finlayson-Brown on property investment and development projects. Newly promoted partner Joanna Davies and a strong team of associates, among them Laura Ludlow, Christopher Pike and Tom Nash, are key practitioners.
- Commercial property: Cambridge - East Anglia > Real estate
- Leading individuals - East Anglia > Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector