Stuart Pemble > Mills & Reeve LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
78-84 COLMORE ROW
- Go to...
London > Public sector > Education: schools
Mills & Reeve LLP‘s national education practice is led by sector specialist Gary Attle and handles a substantial range of matters. The core team – which also includes head of academies Stuart Pemble, Christian Bull, Jonathan Greenwood and employment lawyer Nick Abbott – has advised on high-value and cross-border issues such as development projects, complex discrimination cases and establishing overseas institutions.
West Midlands > Public sector > Education
Mills & Reeve LLP, one of the most respected firms for work in the education sector, has recently been particularly busy advising universities and further education colleges on real estate matters such as transactions, developments and landlord and tenant issues. Christian Bull covers all real estate work in the education sector, often supported by principal associate Robbie Turner, while Stuart Pemble specialises in construction work. Other areas of expertise for the firm include The Higher Education & Research Act, the implications of Brexit, GDPR, and employment and commercial matters, which are handled by Tim Winn and Midlands education sector head Nick Abbott.
West Midlands > Real estate > Construction
Mills & Reeve LLP is highly regarded for its contentious expertise under the leadership of Martino Giaquinto, who represents clients from the energy, infrastructure, education and construction sectors in various multi-jurisdictional and national disputes relating to delay, defect and cost claims. Stuart Pemble leads on non-contentious matters, and is often instructed by universities and colleges to handle their construction projects. Principal associate Paul Slinger left to join Wright Hassall LLP in July 2018.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Human resources > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Human resources > Pensions
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Property litigation