Marc Saunderson > Mills & Reeve LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
78-84 COLMORE ROW
- Go to...
Currently head of the family law team in Birmingham. Marc deals in all areas of family law to include divorce, high-value ancillary relief, pre and post-nuptial agreements and separation issues. Marc is a collaborative lawyer and mediator, and an accredited specialist in high-net-worth ancillary relief and ancillary relief procedure.
Trained Ian Gold; partner and head of family law, Keelys Solicitors 1984-2005; partner and head of family law, Mills & Reeve 2005 to date. Numerous articles, publications, and seminars.
Resolution First for Family Law – West Midlands Regional Committee; Birmingham Collaborative Family Law Group; National Committee for Law Reform & Training; International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers; Chairman of Expansion committee, IAML.
Birmingham; Birmingham University (BA Hons).
Family, travel, Arsenal, rugby coaching, filling skips.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
The family and children team at Mills & Reeve LLP is well-regarded, both regionally and nationally. It handles the full array of family law issues from high conflict children proceedings to cases where there are complex business and trust structures. The ‘brilliant‘ Marc Saunderson is a key figure, as is Katherine Kennedy who advises on a myriad of issues and regularly works with the private wealth department to advise on wealth protection through nuptial agreements. Rob Norris and Stephanie Hawthorn are also integral to the offering.
- Hall of Fame - West Midlands > Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Family: Birmingham - West Midlands > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Education
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Finance > Banking and finance
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Employment > Pensions
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Real estate > Property litigation