Andrea Newman > Mills & Reeve LLP > Leeds, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
1 CITY SQUARE
- Go to...
Commercial real estate lawyer, with a focus on development projects for all sectors. Andrea’s clients include institutional investors, non-departmental public bodies, charities, corporates and property developers.
Trainee solicitor Talfourds 1999-2001; solicitor 2001-2003. Solicitor Mills & Reeve LLP 2004; senior solicitor 2006; principal associate 2009
University of Essex (1998 LLB), College of Law (1999 Diploma in Legal Practice)
Key names in the agriculture and estates practice at Mills & Reeve LLP include principal associate Andrea Newman in Leeds and food and agribusiness co-head Michael Aubrey in Cambridge. The team handles work for traditional farming clients as well as landowning colleges, pension funds, estates and substantive agribusiness interests. Notably, given the firm’s size, it can also draw on specialists from its tax, insolvency and construction teams to cover all aspects of a particular matter.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Insurance > Professional negligence: defendant
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Education
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms