Andrew Moore > Mills & Reeve LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
No.1 Circle Square
3 Symphony Park
- Go to...
Family and Matrimonial
Family law specialist, mediator and collaborative lawyer specialising in financial remedy and private children proceedings upon relationship breakdown. Andrew regularly advises on wealth protection opportunities and issues, working closely with Mills & Reeve’s corporate, commercial and private client teams to deliver joined up advice for regional, national and international business owners, and other high net worth individuals.
Trainee solicitor Anthony Gold 2006–08; associate at Mills & Reeve LLP 2008–12; senior associate 2012–14; principal associate 2014.
Resolution and past chair and member of Collaborative Law Manchester
Joseph Rowntree, York; University of Sheffield (2004 LLB (hons)); College of Law, York (2006 LPC)
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Mills & Reeve LLP advises high-net-worth individuals and sports professionals on all family-related matters, as well as representing clients in complex litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings, often involving business interests. The team also covers children proceedings, international wealth protection and specialist pension funds, as well as proprietary estoppel and TLATA claims. Practice head Alison Bull is well regarded for her extensive experience in family mediation and arbitration. Principal associate Andrew Moore often advises on financial settlements, with additional niche expertise advising on same-sex relationships and separation agreements. Principal associate Sue Brookes is noted for her expertise in cohabitation law. Consultant Nigel Shepherd and principal associate Rose-Marie Drury are also highly recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction