Helen Fyles > Mills & Reeve LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
No.1 Circle Square
3 Symphony Park
- Go to...
Regulatory, public and commercial disputes.
Helen is based in the Manchester office of Mills & Reeve. She has specialised in both corporate and individual insolvency since qualification and is a member of the Insolvency Lawyers’ Association and R3. She has established a reputation locally as an authority in relation to complex investigations and recoveries, complex individual voluntary arrangements of professionals and high-net-worth individuals (including celebrities).
Trainee solicitor Cole & Cole Solicitors, Oxford 1996-98; solicitor Morgan Cole Solicitors, Oxford 1998-2000; associatiate DWF LLP Solicitors, Manchester 2000-06; partner George Davies Solicitors LLP 2006-13; partner Mills & Reeve LLP 2013 to date.
R3 (Association of Business Recovery Professionals); Insolvency Lawyers’ Association.
St Bede’s High School, Ormskirk and St John Rigby VI Form College; Girton College, University of Cambridge (1993 MA (Hons) Law; 1994 LLM European Law); Oxford Institute of Legal Practice (1995 Legal Practice Course (Distinction – Prize Winner)).
Travelling (recent trips include Istanbul, India, Thailand, Washington DC and New York), film (particularly foreign films), theatre, reading and swimming.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction