Chris Wilkinson > Mills & Reeve LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
No.1 Circle Square
3 Symphony Park
- Go to...
Chris has considerable experience in advising companies, investors and management teams on corporate finance matters including mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. He has a particular expertise in the pharmaceutical wholesale and retail sector for Pan-European and regional companies.
Trained Lyons Davidson; qualified 1990; trainee Lyons Davidson Bristol 1988-90; solicitor Lyons Davidson 1990-93; solicitor and later Partner Bullivant Jones Liverpool 1993-2003; partner George Davies 2003-13; partner Mills & Reeves LLP 2013 to date.
Penketh High School, Warrington; Nottingham Trent University (LLB (Hons)); Chester College of Law (1987).
Golf, skiing, walking, watching all sports and spending time with family and friends.
Mills & Reeve LLP has prominent expertise in the technology sector, advising companies on VC matters and growth fundraisings in addition to mainstream corporate work. The practice has expertise across several other sectors including media, healthcare, retail, food and beverages. The team is co-led with Chris Ross working on transactional matters while Chris Wilkinson applies his experience in the pharmaceuticals sector. Commercial lawyer Paul Knight is well-versed in handling matters regarding IT and data protection law. Vicky Protano acts for management teams on acquisitions, disposals and joint venture arrangements.
The team at Mills & Reeve LLP acts for NHS trusts, national bodies, charities and independent healthcare providers, with a focus on health tech and real estate matters. Jill Mason , primarily based in Birmingham, heads up the team which is adept in supporting clients from place-based partnerships and governance arrangements to contractual, regulatory and procurement work. While Chris Wilkinson has particular expertise in the pharmaceuticals sector, associate Jennifer Lewis draws on experience in public sector real estate with a focus on health in the primary care sector. With commercial and technology expertise Charlotte Lewis assists organisations across the health and social care system from system integration and organisational mergers to electronic patient record procurements.
- Corporate and commercial: Manchester North West > Corporate and commercial
- Health North West > Public sector
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Employment > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Construction
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant