Craig Hodgson > Mills & Reeve LLP > Norwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
1 St James Court
- Go to...
Craig is a partner in the corporate team and has considerable experience in relation to major cross-border transaction work and in the field of company sales and acquisitions, private equity, MBOs/MBIs and corporate venturing/purchasing. Craig has also acted on a number of share issues on AIM and the Official List and takeovers. Craig heads the firm’s food and beverage sector and acts for a number of clients in the sector. In April 2013 he acted for shareholders of EAP, one of the countries’ leading pig producers on its sale to Cranswich Plc. Other recent work includes acting for EV Offshore limited on a number of funding rounds and in October 2013 for the shareholders of Ecome in the sale to Interquest Group Plc.
Trainee solicitor Eversheds 1993-95; seconded to Lotus Cars Limited 1994; solicitor, Eversheds 1995-99; partner Eversheds 2002-05; partner Mills & Reeve 2005.
Institute of Directors.
Cycling, hill walking, Norwich City Football Club and cricket.
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Mills & Reeve LLP has ‘an excellent blend of commercial experience, pragmatism and efficiency in getting deals done‘. The Norwich office is a key pillar of the firm’s national practice, which frequently handles cross-border transactions. In 2020, the firm handled deals involving the US, China, India, Australia and numerous European jurisdictions. The ‘very personable, extremely knowledgable‘ Craig Hodgson leads on corporate transactions and Greg Gibson on commercial matters. Head of the Norwich office James Hunter and health sector specialist Natalie Wade also play key roles in the practice. Senior associate Christina O’Brien stands out for private equity and healthcare transactions.
- Corporate and commercial: Norwich - East Anglia > Corporate and commercial
- Hall of Fame - East Anglia > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector