Alex Kenworthy > Mills & Reeve LLP > Norwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
1 St James Court
- Go to...
Alex is a corporate solicitor specialising in advising a range of clients including public and private companies, large international groups, private equity houses and high net worth individuals. His work involves acquisitions and disposals, investments in companies and businesses, corporate governance, reorganisations and management buy outs and he has years of experience of working across a number of industry sectors including media and technology, food and beverages and healthcare. He also has several years of experience working in the area of private and public sector pensions.
Trainee solicitor at Eversheds 1999-2001; Solicitor at Eversheds 2001-2005 and at Mills & Reeve 2005-2007; Associate 2007-2014; Principal Associate 2014.
Fluent in French
Association of Pensions Lawyers (Member of the Public Sector Pensions Committee)
Université Robert Schuman (Strasbourg III) (1998 Diplôme d’Etudes Juridiques); University of East Anglia, Norwich (1999 LLB Joint Hons in English Law with French Law and Language); College of Law, York (1999 Diploma in Legal Practice)
Away from the office, Alex is a keen cyclist and loves nothing more than tackling the famous climbs of the Tour de France (when time and family commitments allow!).
Yorkshire and the Humber > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire(Rising stars)
Mills & Reeve LLP has established itself as a go-to firm for mid-cap transactions in the Leeds-market. The team is often involved in matters in the technology, waste, food, healthcare and insurance space, and also handles wealth management and real estate investment matters. Joanna Jowitt is regularly approached by financial sector clients. Practice head Paul Johnson knows acting for private and public companies, in particular private equity-backed clients, well. Martin Priestley is a key contact in sourcing, collaborative and strategic commercial projects. Principal associate Alex Kenworthy often advises international clients looking to invest in the UK, and principal associate Vanessa Walton has experience in corporate structured transactions and joint ventures.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Employment > Health and safety
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector
- Employment > Health and safety