James Hunter > Mills & Reeve LLP > Norwich, England > Lawyer Profile
Mills & Reeve LLP Offices
1 St James Court
- Go to...
Partner in corporate team based in Norwich. Also Head of Office, Norwich.
Trained Mills & Reeve; partner 2001.
President of the Norfolk & Norwich Law Society
Queen Elizabeth’s High School, Gainsborough; University of East Anglia (1992 LLB).
Lawyer Rankings(Hall of Fame)
Mills & Reeve LLP has ‘an excellent blend of commercial experience, pragmatism and efficiency in getting deals done‘. The Norwich office is a key pillar of the firm’s national practice, which frequently handles cross-border transactions. In 2020, the firm handled deals involving the US, China, India, Australia and numerous European jurisdictions. The ‘very personable, extremely knowledgable‘ Craig Hodgson leads on corporate transactions and Greg Gibson on commercial matters. Head of the Norwich office James Hunter and health sector specialist Natalie Wade also play key roles in the practice. Senior associate Christina O’Brien stands out for private equity and healthcare transactions.
- Corporate and commercial: Norwich - East Anglia > Corporate and commercial
- Hall of Fame - East Anglia > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Immigration
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector