Luiz Fernando Casagrande Pereira > Vernalha Pereira Advogados > Curitiba, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
Vernalha Pereira Advogados Offices
Rua Mateus Leme 575
- Go to...
Luiz Fernando Casagrande Pereira
Litigation and Arbitration; Sports; Electoral and Political; Media and Entertainment; Real Estate
Luiz Fernando is an attorney-at-law, consultant, and founder of Vernalha Pereira. Ph.D. and LL.M. in Civil Procedural Law from the Federal University of Paraná, Luiz Fernando has extensive experience in litigation and strategic consulting, defending the interests of companies and businesses in various market sectors. Throughout his career, the attorney has conducted major cases of national repercussion, involving issues related to the most varied fields of corporate law.
– General Coordinator of the Brazilian Academy of Electoral and Political Law – ABRADEP
– Board Member of the Bar Association (OAB) – PR State Section Board
– Professor of civil procedure at the post-graduation course of Instituto Romeu Bacellar and other institutions
– He was a consulting member of the Commission for Reform of the Civil Procedure Code of the Federal Board of the Bar Association (OAB)
– Ph.D. in Civil Procedural Law from the Federal University of Paraná (UFPR).
– LL.M. in Civil Procedural Law from the Federal University of Paraná (UFPR).
– Post-graduate in Civil Procedural Law from Curitiba University Center (UniCuritiba).
– Bachelor of Laws from the Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná (PUCPR).
With ‘highly qualified and experienced professionals‘, Vernalha Pereira Advogados stands out for its experience in litigation and arbitration proceedings and is well positioned to handle a range of high-stakes cases involving corporate, commercial, civil, real estate and labour law. The firm is particularly renowned for its wealth of experience in white-collar and fraud cases, and is seen with great regularity acting in large judicial anti-corruption claims. Its practitioners are also sought by a mix of Brazilian and international clients requiring assistance with public law claims and projects. Head of litigation Bruno Marzullo Zaroni leads advice on judicial and arbitration cases pertaining to civil and commercial disputes, and Luiz Fernando Casagrande Pereira counts anti-corruption matters and regulatory issues among his areas of expertise. Criminal law and money laundering cases are also key specialisms for Dante D’Aquino, while public law-related contentious matters and corporate disputes are notable practice areas for Thiago Lima Breus.