Thomas Reutter > Advestra > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Capital Markets, M&A
Thomas Reutter helps clients with their capital market and M&A transactions. He also advises numerous companies in securities and corporate law matters as well as on questions of corporate governance and compensation.
Before joining Advestra as partner in 2021, Thomas Reutter was partner at a leading Swiss law firm for 15 years. Before his promotion to partner, he was an associate at the same firm.
German, English, French, Italian
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Admitted to the Bar of the canton of Zurich (1997)
- University St. Gallen: Dr. jur. (2001)
- Georgetown University: LL.M. in Securities and Financial Regulation (2001)
- University of St. Gallen: Law Degree (1994)
- University of St. Gallen and Bocconi University: Degree in Economics (1991)