Geraldine Goon > Lim Chee Wee Partnership > Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia > Lawyer Profile
Lim Chee Wee Partnership Offices
12-1 Lorong Dungun
- Go to...
Geraldine is a commercial litigator who is also active in both domestic and international arbitration.
Geraldine has a particular affinity for oil and gas disputes. She has been involved in litigation and arbitration proceedings in these matters representing major Malaysian oil and gas market players.
Her work also encompasses company and shareholder-related disputes, restructuring and insolvency, and acting for and advising liquidators and regulators. Her experience includes shareholder oppression, arbitration-related litigation, Fortuna injunctions, the arrest of an aircraft, contentious winding-up petitions, removal of liquidators as well as general corporate matters such as court sanctioned capital reduction.
Geraldine graduated with an LL.B (Hons) from University College London and holds a Masters in Law from King’s College London. She joined Lim Chee Wee Partnership when the firm was established.
Key Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- Oil & Gas and Energy Disputes
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Bahasa Malaysia (Malay)
- LL.M., King’s College London (2015)
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2014)
- Barrister-at-Law (Lincoln’s Inn) (2013)
- LL.B. (Hons), University College London (2012)