Lexia Avvocati > Palermo, Italy > Firm Profile
Lexia Avvocati Offices
Via Quintino Sella, 77
Lexia Avvocati > The Legal 500 RankingsLexia Avvocati assists an array of clients including IT service providers, content creators, and compliance officers with GDPR mandates. The department regularly acts as a data protection officer for clients and handles matters pertaining to data breaches as well as technology transactions. Aurora Agostini oversees the team and has in-depth expertise of digital compliance matters and cross-border data transfers.
‘The individuals in Lexia’s team are all well-educated in their field and have strong expertise in their vertical.’
‘An excellent team and constantly collaborating with the client.’
Angelo Messore; Francesco Dagnino
‘Lexia is well-equipped with all the professional components to meet clients’ legal and tax needs.‘
‘Clients express an excellent degree of satisfaction with the team.‘
‘Lexia’s team is super prepared, and able to lead clients to the most effective legal solution.‘
‘The team is remarkable because of the accuracy of the information provided to clients.‘
‘Proactive and takes care of clients’ needs.‘
‘Able to manage clients activities remotely through good technological tools that allow excellent interaction with the client.‘
‘Angelo Messore and his team have shown solid knowledge and awareness of insurance issues, resolving questions that are often confused by the recent legislation issued by the Institute for the Supervision of Insurance.‘
‘Francesco Dagnino is very knowledgeable and responsive – great for complex regulatory issues.‘
- Assisted Bitpanda Pro Europe with the setting up of a pan-European platform, dedicated to the trading of cryptocurrencies and crypto assets.
- Assisted Vivid Digital on the setting up of its Italian business operations.
- Assisted Sienna Investment Managers and RollingFunds with the launch of an Italian platform offering lending solutions to SMEs through a France-established alternative investment fund.
Italy > Industry focus: TMT Tier 5The department at Lexia Avvocati is proficient in the IT, AI, gaming, technology and financial technology sectors, and the practice also assists with licensing, distribution and sponsorship agreements, and the drafting of terms and conditions. Francesco Dagnino is knowledgeable of corporate M&A, financial services, and capital markets work, while Angelo Messore has been active in the establishment of numerous innovative fintech platforms.
Francesco Dagnino; Angelo Messore
- Assisted Neulabs, the first Amazon FBA aggregator in Italy, in connection with over 10 acquisitions of Amazon FBA businesses and accounts all over Europe (both share deals and asset deals).
- Assisted 4Gifters S.r.l. with setting up an e-commerce marketplace allowing customers to purchase products or services from luxury brands by way of a gift.
- Assisted Switcho S.r.l. with setting-up its app for the comparison of utility services, insurance and other financial products, as well as for the optimisation of savings and expenses by customers.
Other key lawyers:
Marco Muscettola; Angelo Messore; Giovanni Battista Bruno; Fabio Luongo
‘Lexia combines the best of both worlds: necessary longstanding values and deep knowledge of legal matters together with a very dynamic pragmatic and international approach of work. This very rare mixture makes it unique in comparison with other M&A firms in Milan.’
‘Very good language skills apart from the high legal standards. High level of values; fair and collegial behaviour but insist on the important issues. The work is business focused. I love working with the team around Francesco Dagnino.’
- Advised Gum Group S.p.A. on the sale in favor of Gilde / Rivean capital (a Dutch private equity firm), indirectly through a BidCo, of a majority stake in TAS S.p.A. and re-investment by some of the sellers of part of the sale proceeds in BidCo.
- Assisted Neulabs – the first Amazon FBA aggregator in Italy – in connection with over 10 acquisitions of Amazon FBA businesses and accounts all over Europe (both share deals and asset deals).
- Advised Wopta, an Italian insurtech company, on the investment round for the start of its operations.