Mr Siniša Babić > Law Firm Babic, Brborovic & Partners > ZAGREB, Croatia > Lawyer Profile
Law Firm Babic, Brborovic & Partners Offices
ULICA KRALJA ZVONIMIRA 66
- Go to...
Mr Siniša Babić
Banking and Finance, Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Dispute Resolution
Siniša Babić is a lawyer and managing partner. His main legal focus is on Banking and Finance, Corporate law and Dispute resolution and is best known for his communication and negotiations skills and high level of thorough legal research and knowledge that serve as a strong basis for providing creative, and sound legal solutions to even the most complex legal issues. He also has a certificate in the field of public procurement awarded by the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts.
He graduated in 2007 from the Law Faculty of the Zagreb University. In 2008 he gained TOLES (Test of English Legal Skills) certificate and in 2009 he passed the Bar Exam. Siniša Babić pursued his postgraduate studies at the Department of Commercial Law at the Faculty of Economy of the Zagreb University and earned his postgraduate degree with a thesis on the subject of „The liability of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board “.
Siniša Babić is an author of several articles predominantly in the field of commercial and mandatory law “Management liability for damage caused to the company”, “Management liability for damage to creditors of the company”, “Legal position and liability of supervisory board members”, “Termination of contract” and “Protection of the legal effects of assembly decisions according to Article 366.a of the Companies Act”, which professional articles are all published in respectable legal journals.
- 2007 – trainee lawyer at Krajinovic Law Firm
- 2011 – lawyer at Krajinovic and Jurcic LLC Law Firm
- 2013 – associate at Krajinovic and Partners LLC Law Firm
- 2016 – founder of Babic Law office
- 2018 – partner and founder of Law firm Babić, Brborović & partneri j.t.d.
- 2007 – member of the Croatian Bar Association
- 2007 – 2009 – disciplinary judge at the Croatian Bar Association
2007 – graduated from the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Law
• 2008 – being awarded with the Certificate TOLES (Test of Legal English Skills)
• 2009 – passed the Bar Exam
• 2013 – earned the postgraduate diploma at the Department for Commercial Law- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economy with the thesis on the subject of „The liability of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Board“
• 2018 – Certificate in Public Procurement
In its relatively short time in the market, Law Firm Babic, Brborovic & Partners has quickly gained a strong reputation, in part due to its ‘energetic, motivated and well co-ordinated’ approach as well as its ‘innovative way of resolving cases in the best interest of its clients’. Siniša Babić and Tamara Brborović ‘are extremely professional and very intelligent collaborators’, with the latter particularly effective at handling contentious employment matters.
In the relatively short time since its establishment in 2018, Law Firm Babic, Brborovic & Partners has developed some strong client relationships, attracted not only by the lawyers’ ability to solve problems ‘very quickly, efficiently and effectively’, but also its willingness to be flexible on fees and to represent many through a monthly retainer fee. Lauded for their ‘professionalism and creativity’, co-heads Siniša Babić and Tamara Brborović are at the forefront of the most significant mandates handled by the firm, including recent work for the majority shareholders of Karlovačka bank on its takeover procedure and subsequent delisting from the Zagreb Stock Exchange.