Ms Anne-Karin Grill > AKG ADVISORY Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH > Vienna, Austria > Lawyer Profile
AKG ADVISORY Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH Offices
- Go to...
Ms Anne-Karin Grill
Founder and Principal
Anne-Karin is an experienced international arbitration lawyer and well-versed in other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), especially mediation. She advises clients in commercial arbitration proceedings in accordance with the rules of key arbitral institutions and has an excellent track-record in investor-state arbitration. In addition to her advocacy work before international tribunals, Anne-Karin serves as arbitrator and acts as CEDR accredited mediator in multi-jurisdictional commercial disputes. She also advises in litigation proceedings before the Austrian state courts, in particular in proceedings for the domestic enforcement or setting-aside of international arbitral awards.
Anne-Karin is a member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, a member of the Board of the Austrian Arbitration Association (Arb|Aut), and a member of the Mediation Advisory Board of the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC). Upon the nomination of the Republic of Austria, Anne-Karin was appointed to the Panel of Conciliators of the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID). She serves as lecturer at the University of Vienna, Austria, and in renowned international legal programs.
Anne-Karin has received much acclaim for her work as a dispute resolution partner at a leading CEE law firm and later at a prominent Austrian entity. Since 2020, her vision of modern dispute resolution services supports her own legal advisory business.
- Commercial Mediation and Arbitration
- Investor-State Mediation and Arbitration
- Commercial Litigation
- Public International Law
- Investment Protection
- Foreign Investment Control
German, English, French, Swedish
- Member of the ICSID Panel of Conciliators (Austria)
- Member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Member of the Board of the Austrian Arbitration Association (Arb|Aut)
- Member of the Mediation Advisory Board of the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC)
- Member of the Panel of Mediators of the Energy Community
- Member of the List of Arbitrators/Mediators of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC)
- Member of the Vienna Bar
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb)
- 2020: Intercultural Certificate Training, BRGDES Academy, USA
- 2018: Investor-State Mediator Training, CEDR and World Bank, France
- 2013: International Mediator Training (Accreditation), CEDR, UK
- 2004: Master of Arts (M.A.), Georgetown University, USA (Fulbright Scholar)
- 2002: International Relations Law (Diploma), University of Vienna, Austria
- 2001: Magistra iuris (Mag. iur.), University of Vienna, Austria
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Dispute resolution boutique AKG ADVISORY Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH is led by founding partner and experienced arbitrator and mediator Anne-Karin Grill. The team is however equally well versed in handling party counsel mandates and has recently been particularly active in commercial and corporate law arbitration proceedings in the energy and construction space.
- Next Generation Partners - Austria > Dispute resolution: arbitration and mediation
- Dispute resolution: arbitration and mediation - Austria