Mrs Ganna Prokhorova > Mamunya IP > KIEV 03040, Ukraine > Lawyer Profile
Mamunya IP Offices
14 VASYLKIVSKA STREET
STAND BUSINESS CENTER
- Go to...
Mrs Ganna Prokhorova
Ganna Prokhorova is an Attorney-at-law, mediator and arbitrator focused on Intellectual Property, and particularly trademarks, copyright and design, unfair competition, art law. Since 2006 she provides long term strategic advice to many well-known domestic and international companies advising on protecting the clients’ intangible assets through a combination of monitoring and filing strategies, negotiation and creation of transfer agreements, licensing and franchising agreements, as well as the judicial and out-of-court defense against infringement and dilution.
Ganna handles an essential number of IP court cases and domain name disputes representing famous international brand owners. She is also engaged much in fighting counterfeits and protecting plant varieties in Ukraine.
Ganna is a WIPO Panelist in .UA domain name disputes (UA-DRP) (Geneva, Switzerland) and URS Examiner at MFSD (Milan, Italy). Ganna is an arbitrator at the Court of Arbitration for Art (CAfA) (the Hague, the Netherlands).
English, Ukrainian, Russian
- International Trademark Association (INTA) (Member of the Copyright Committee, 2020-2021)
- European Community Trade Mark Association (ECTA) (Member of the Anti-Counterfeiting Committee, 2019-2020)
- Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (Member since 2016)
- Ukrainian Bar Association (Vice-Chairman of the Board, Kyiv Branch, since 2020)
- Ukrainian National Bar Association (UNBA) (Member of the IP Committee since 2019)
- Sotheby’s Institute of Art, 2018
- State Institute of Intellectual Property, 2016
- The Hague Academy of International Law, 2015
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Academy, 2007
- Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman (KNEU), Law, 2006