Mr Oleksandr Mamunya > Mamunya IP > KIEV 03040, Ukraine > Lawyer Profile
Mamunya IP Offices
14 VASYLKIVSKA STREET
STAND BUSINESS CENTER
- Go to...
Mr Oleksandr Mamunya
Oleksandr Mamunya is an Attorney-at-law and a registered Patent and Trademark Attorney. Since 2003 he has been practicing law in the area of Intellectual Property (patents, trademarks, trade names, designs, copyright and related rights, domain names, IP litigation).
His significant experience in the area includes litigation and out-of-court dispute resolution over a great number of patents, well-known trademarks, and trade names of many major Ukrainian and foreign/international companies. In addition, he handles complicated trademark and patent prosecution matters; he works on complex IP assignments and licensing deals and manages big clients’ IP portfolios.
Oleksandr Mamunya works in close cooperation with the Ukrainian PTO and is involved in projects for improving mechanisms of intellectual property rights protection in Ukraine. He participates in elaborating and implementing the IP reform in Ukraine as well as drafting the novel IP legislation in the area.
English, Ukrainian, Russian
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Ukrainian Bar Association (UBA) (Head of the IP Committee)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- National Association of Patent Attorneys of Ukraine (admitted to practice as Patent and Trademark Attorney since 2010)
- European Business Association
- Kyiv City Bar Association (admitted to Bar since 2005)
- State Institute of Intellectual Property, 2009
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Academy, 2005
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Law, 2004