Mrs Iryna Moroz > AGA Partners > Kiev, Ukraine > Lawyer Profile
AGA Partners Offices
Kuznetskyi Business Center
16/64 Fedorova St.
- Go to...
Mrs Iryna Moroz
Dispute resolution, International trade, Private client
Iryna Moroz is a Partner at AGA Partners.
Iryna’s extensive expertise in dispute resolution practice includes the handling of complex commercial and investment arbitrations at the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC), the International Arbitration Court at the ICC, the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), and in the resolution of trade and maritime disputes in GAFTA, FOSFA, LMAA, RSA.
Iryna also possesses wide experience of advising clients on the issues of international family law, marriage registration, division of property, child support, maintenance, temporary or permanent relocation, abduction, adoption, inheritance, ART treatment, surrogacy, etc.
Irina Moroz has started her career at AGA Partners and has been working successfully in a company, occupying the position of a Partner. Her experience in the field of international arbitration, international trade and private client is more than 13 years. Iryna has been admitted to the Bar since 2013.
English, Ukrainian, Russian
- International Bar Association
- Arbitration Practitioner of the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC)
- Arbitrator of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association
- Member of Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG) of London Court of International Arbitration.
- International Academy of Family Lawyers
- Head of the Committee on Civil, Family and Inheritance Law of the Ukrainian Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Security Professionals
- Kiev City Bar Association
- Ukrainian National Bar Association
- Master of Law, 2007. Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators: Practice and Procedure of International Arbitration Assessment (Kyiv, May-July 2019)
- GAFTA Continuing Development Programme: Dealing with and Resolving Problems (Kiev, 2014)
- GAFTA Continuing Development Professional Programme: Shipping of goods (Odessa, Ukraine), 2012
- GAFTA Continuing Development Professional Programme: Execution and Performance of Contractual Obligations (Kyiv, Ukraine), 2011
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
AGA Partners, which reformed after merging with Avellum in 2018, acts for some of the largest Ukrainian companies involved in cross-border trade (among them Fatexpro LLC and Agro Metal FZCO). It is particularly strong in the agricultural sector, where it handles international commodities arbitration. Litigation partners Iryna Moroz and Aminat Suleymanova co-head the practice with Ivan Kasynyuk.
AGA Partners, which merged with Avellum in 2018, separated from the firm in 2020 (although both firms continue the relationship as an alliance). The firm is acknowledged as ‘the best‘ in international commodities arbitration, and its dispute resolution practice is mainly focused on matters of international trade. Nevertheless, its arbitration group (which is led by Aminat Suleymanova, Iryna Moroz and Ivan Kasynyuk) continues to extend its scope to investment and general commercial matters.
AGA Partners reformed in 2020, having previously merged with Avellum for a brief period. The firm handles wealth management and family law, as well as complex matters involving inheritance, surrogacy, and reproductive technologies. Iryna Moroz and Aminat Suleymanova, who are highly regarded for multijurisdictional family disputes, are the lead partners. Clients highlight their ‘exclusive and deep expertise in international law and truly client-oriented approach‘. Senior associate Oleksandr Gubin ‘knows perfectly the nuances of the Ukrainian legal system‘.