Thomas Clark > Moore Barlow > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Moore Barlow Offices
- Go to...
Thomas is a partner specialising in advising TMT businesses in respect of corporate finance and corporate structures.
His expertise also extends to complex reorganisations and restructurings having completed a number of high value reorganisations and restructurings in the last 36 months, some of which included loan capitalisations, buyback of shares out of profits and capital, issue of loan notes, as well as members voluntary liquidations.
Thomas has also advised on numerous employee incentive arrangements ranging from the former Employee Shareholder Schemes to Enterprise Management Incentives. A number of the schemes have been assisted with clients’ exit arrangements.
On the transactional side, he has worked on some of Moore Blatch’s highest value and most complex transactions, values ranging from £3m to over £100m. Some of the transactions are amongst the largest completed by any independent law firms across the south of England.
Law Society of England and Wales, admitted 2011
Moore Barlow‘s Hampshire team attracts work from London and across the South East, where the firm has grown its network of offices through the 2020 merger between Moore Blatch and Barlow Robbins. With a reputation for advising on buy and build growth, the firm’s Southampton office has close ties to the IT, retail and media sectors. Its core work includes disposals, IPOs, fundraisings, management buy-outs as well as M&A. Roger Bailey leads the practice, while TMT expert Thomas Clark was promoted to the partnership and advises clients on complex restructurings.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Hampshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex