Mea North > Moore Barlow > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Moore Barlow Offices
- Go to...
Mea is a solicitor in the community care and public law team. They help the most vulnerable in our society – the elderly, disabled and children. Her clients often need support in accessing and understanding NHS and social care services to ensure they have all the support and assistance necessary either at home or in a residential care environment to maximise their quality of life in coping with the aftermath of an accident, disability or illness.
When necessary, Mea helps clients challenge decisions made by bodies such as NHS and social services through internal complaints procedures, appeals, and, where necessary, court action.
Taking time to understand the difficulties her clients face, she offers clients clear and practical advice in order to obtain the best possible outcome on their behalf.
She also works alongside the personal injury and medical negligence teams providing advice and assistance in relation to the use of attorneys, deputies and/or personal injury trusts.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Moore Barlow‘s public sector practice includes education and healthcare elements for clients, and has notable strength in SEN work. Tim Spring leads the healthcare group form Southampton, which handles Court of Protection matters for vulnerable individuals and has a specialism in clinical negligence work. Mea North is part of the community care team and is recommended for advisory work pertaining to personal injury and regulatory matters. On the education side, Janata Ali heads up the team, which handles school exclusion matters for parents and guardians.
- Rising stars - South East > Public sector > Public sector
- Public sector - South East > Public sector
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Hampshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex