Lisa Saxby > Moore Barlow > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Moore Barlow Offices
- Go to...
Insolvency and restructuring
Lisa is an associate solicitor in the firm’s insolvency and restructuring team specialising in contentious business recovery and insolvency matters and applications. Her clients include insolvency practitioners, businesses and individuals experiencing financial difficulties and company directors. She also works with a wide range of lenders.
Her experience includes a wide range of antecedent transactions including those with a foreign element, director disqualification proceedings and other asset recovery claims including professional negligence claims in an insolvency context.
Lisa provides clear and pragmatic commercial advice which enables her clients to make decisions with confidence.
R3 Association of Business Recovery Professionals
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Hampshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex