James Glasper > Moore Barlow > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Moore Barlow Offices
- Go to...
James works in the serious injury team specialising in supporting clients who have suffered injuries of maximum severity as a result of negligence. His clients are children and adults who have suffered severe injury including spinal cord injuries, severe head injuries and serious orthopaedic injuries. He also represents the families of individuals who have died.
James works on many multi-million pound claims, and has particular expertise in personal injury, catastrophic injuries, severe burns and orthopaedic injury claims. he also has expertise in fatal accident claims including coroners’ inquests.
James has extensive experience in representing clients in high value and complex cases and has specialist experience in cases where accidents have occurred at sea meaning there are complex jurisdictional issues.
He regularly represents clients at court hearings himself. He has also developed relationships with leading barristers whom he can call on when needed. He works closely with the partners of the firm, in particular senior partner, Damian Horan.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Hampshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex