Emma Edis > Moore Barlow > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Moore Barlow Offices
- Go to...
An experienced solicitor and partner in the employment department, Emma advises employers and employees on all aspects of employment law. Her clients are large corporate businesses and SMEs based throughout the South of England. She also acts for senior executives and directors.
Her clients know her to be approachable and friendly and trust her to provide them with practical and clear advice and support, always tailored to their specific needs. Clients can rely on her to be always available when support and advice is required.
Employment Lawyers Association
Moore Barlow‘s employment team services a wide range of industry sectors, with a particular focus on telecoms, tech, advertising, financial services and hospitality. Practice head Katherine Maxwell has experience working with global corporations while Emma Edis , who was recently promoted to the partnership, has built a reputation for TUPE and reorganisations. Naomi Greenwood, whose ‘sensitivity in handling cases’ is praised by clients, offers strategic and tactical advice in high value litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Hampshire
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Hampshire
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Public sector
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex